Peach don’t have to be saved for dessert try them in a salad too! The blend of fresh greens and sweet peaches are a great combo when paired with salty bacon what a treat. If you’ve gone vegetarian leave out the bacon but don’t forget to add the toasted pecans for crunch and a buttery flavor.
- Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup toast pecans
- 2 fresh peaches sliced in half remove pits peal 1 half of the a peach
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 piece of bacon cooked and sliced into 1 inch strips
Place 1/2 a peeled peach, salt, pepper, cider vinegar, jam and mustard pitcher of a blender. Blend until smooth slowly in a stream with the blender still on a low setting pour the oil into the top of the blender. The dressing will start to thicken it is ready to serve.
Place the spinach into a large bowl top with sliced peaches, pecan and peaches. Pour the dressing on the salad and serve.