Baby it’s hot out there so it’s the perfect time to lighten up! With dinner that is and these grilled chicken kebabs fit the bill. Light tasty and delicious did I mention the fast and easy to fix as well.
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 X 1 inch pieces
• 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 medium sweet onion cut into 1 inch pieces
• salt and pepper to taste
• Tuscan Dressing
• 1/4 cup white balsamic dressing
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 Tablespoon Tuscan spice blend (www.saltsistersonline.com has a great Tuscan farmhouse blend with sea salt if you don’t blend your own).
• 1 teaspoon sun dried tomatoes (www.William Sonoma.com has great diced sun dried tomatoes in their spices)
In a dressing shaker bottle or Mason jar add everything and shake well. Place chicken, peppers and onions into a medium bowl. Pour 1/2 cup of dressing over the chicken and vegetables toss to coat cover with plastic wrap refrigerate for 30 minutes. Thread onto 4 skewers alternating chicken and vegetables. Before placing the kebabs on the grill brush with remaining dressing left in the bowl onto the kebabs.
I use my panini/grill press to cook the kebabs you could also grill on a regular gas or charcoal grill as well. Heat the grill to 350° then add the kebabs cooking on all side until cooked and juices run clear. Serve over rice or orzo pasta. Devour at will.
“I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.”
— Kellie Elmore
This is not a paid endorsement for William Sonoma or Salt Sisters products.